Add multiple IPv4 addresses to the Services interface or loopback address for DNS services.
Multiple DNS service addresses provide flexibility and centralized control when consolidating old DNS servers into one single server without disrupting any configurations that might be using the old IP addresses.
- You can configure a maximum of 400 IP addresses per DNS/DHCP Server appliance or VM, including IPv4, IPv6, IPv6 link-local addresses, and loopback addresses.
- IP addresses that you are adding must be unique and must not conflict with other IP addresses used by the server.
Attention: VLAN interfaces are not currently supported by the following API methods:
- void addAdditionalIPAddresses()
- void removeAdditionalIPAddresses()
- String getAdditionalIPAddresses()