Updates access rights for a specified object.
void updateAccessRight( long entityId, long
userId, String value,String
overrides, String properties
||The object ID of the entity to which the access right is
||The object ID of the user to whom the access right is assigned. This
value is not mutable.
||The new value for the access right. Valid entries are listed in Access Right Values.
||A list of potentially modified type-specific overrides in the
||A string including the following options:
- workflowLevel—valid values for this option are as
- None—changes made by the user or group take
- Recommend—changes made by the user or group are
saved as change requests and must be reviewed and
approved before they take effect.
- Approve—changes made by the user or group take
effect immediately and the user or group can approve
change requests from other users or groups.
- deploymentAllowed—either true or false; to
indicate whether or not the user or group can perform a full
deployment of data from the configuration to a managed
- quickDeploymentAllowed—either true or false; to
indicate whether or not the user or group can instantly deploy
changed DNS resource records.perform a full deployment of data
from the configuration to a managed server.
- All these Properties are optional.
- The deploymentAllowed property is applicable only for
configuration, server or root with Full access.
- The workflowLevel property is applicable only for
Change, Add, or Full access