In the event of sudden or necessary changes to your network environment or infrastructure, you can activate or deactivate selected deployment schedules without needing to edit each schedule individually.
From the Servers tab, select one or multiple deployment schedules and activate or deactivate them in a single action.
To activate or deactivate deployment schedules:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Deployment Schedules, select one, multiple, or all deployment schedules.
- Click Action, and select Activate or Deactivate.
Activate/Deactivate, confirm the deployment
schedules you will alter and click Yes.
Address Manager activates/deactivates the deployment schedules and returns you to the Servers tab.
- Under Deployment Schedules, verify the status of the deployment schedule under the Active column (either Yes or No).