Response Policy Zones (RPZs) allow DNS administrators to overlay custom information on top of the global DNS configurations to provide alternate responses to queries. Each Response Policy Zone contains a list of domains that need to be blocked or redirected.
To add Response Policy Zones:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS View then the RP Zones sub tab.
- Under Response Policy Zones, click New.
- Under General, enter a name for a Response Policy Zone in the Name field.
Under Type, select Feed and set the following
- Feed—select Feed to use predefined DNS-exploiting malware category lists provided by BlueCat.
- Available Categories—select DNS-exploiting malware lists to include in the Response Policy Zone.
- Subscribed Categories—lists the DNS-exploiting malware category list that is currently selected.
- Response Policy—select the type of Response Policy Zone that you want to define with the feed category selected.
- Override Refresh Time—select Override Refresh Time option to set the custom refresh time interval.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add.