Add a deployment role for a previously created Response Policy Zone.
To add a deployment role to Response Policy Zones:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS view and then select the RP Zones sub tab.
- Click the name of a Response Policy Zone. The Details tab for the Response Policy Zone opens.
- Under Deployment Roles, click New.
- Under Role, select Master or Slave from the DNS server type drop-down menu.
- Under Server Interface, select the servers for the deployment role.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add.
Once you define all necessary configurations, you must deploy the configurations to a managed BlueCat DNS Server.