How to add a scheduled deployment for Managed Windows servers.
To add a Scheduled Deployment:
- Select the My IPAM tab. From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the Servers tab again to ensure you are working with the Configuration information page.
- Expand the Deployment Schedules section and click New. The Add Scheduled Deployment page opens.
- Under General, enter a descriptive name for the schedule in the Name field.
Under Scheduled Time, set the time and frequency for the
- Start Time—type the start time in these fields and select AM or PM.
- Start Date—type a date in the format DD MMM YYYY or click the calendar button to select a date.
- Frequency—to deploy just once at the specified
time and date, select Once. To deploy at a
regular interval, select Every, type a value in
the text field, and select a time interval from the drop-down
list.Note: When setting the frequency and time interval, consider the amount of time needed to complete the deployment. Do not select a time interval shorter than the time needed to complete a deployment.
Under Servers, set the servers for the deployment:
- Click Add server. The Select Server page opens.
- Select the check boxes of the server(s) you wish to add and click Select. The selected server(s) appear in the Servers section.
- Click Remove to remove a server from the list (optional)
- Under Services, select the check boxes for the services to be deployed: DNS and/or DHCP.
Under Status, set the state of the deployment
- Active—when selected, the schedule is active and deployment occurs at the specified time or frequency. When not selected, the schedule is not active and deployment does not occur.
- Under Change Control, add comments to describe your changes. By default, this step is optional but might be set as a requirement.
- Click Add.