The Add Text Record (TXT) widget allows you to quickly add text records to a specific configuration and view. This reduces the number of page clicks required if you frequently add text records to the same configuration.
To add text records:
- From the Quick Actions widget that has the appropriate configuration and view configured, click Add Text Record (TXT). The Add Text Record (TXT) panel appears.
- In the Zone field, type or choose the zone to which you want to add the text record. You will only be allowed to select zones to which you have been granted access.
- In the Name field, type the name for the text record.
- In the Text field, type the text for the record.
- If there are any mandatory user-defined fields (UDFs), fill in the required information.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add to save the text record and add another record. Click Cancel to exit the Quick Action.