The Add Alias Record (CNAME) widget allows you to quickly add alias records to a specific configuration and view. This reduces the number of page clicks required if you frequently add alias records to the same configuration.
To add alias records:
- In the Quick Actions widget that has the appropriate configuration and view configured, click Add Alias Record (CNAME). The Add Alias Record (CNAME) panel appears.
- In the Zone field, type or choose the zone to which you want to add the alias record. You will only be allowed to select zones to which you have been granted access.
- In the Name field, type the name for the alias record.
- In the Host Record field, type or choose a host record from the drop-down list. External Host will also appear in the list.
- If there are any mandatory user-defined fields (UDFs), fill in the required information.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add to save the alias record and add another record. Click Cancel to exit the Quick Action.