Create a new Address Manager configuration.
To add or edit a configuration:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click Configurations.
- Click New Configuration, or click the name of the configuration that you want to edit, click the configuration name menu, and select Edit.
- In the Name field, type the name for the configuration.
If you are setting up a Shared Network, click the Associate Shared
Network Tag Group link. The Select Shared
Network dialog box appears. Select a tag from the list and click
For more information about shared networks, refer to TFTP service.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add or Update.