Once you have created a Server Group, you can add servers to a server group. Deployment options configured on the Server Group will be inherited by all servers that are part of that server group.
A DNS/DHCP Server can only be added to a single Server Group.
You can add xHA pairs to a Server Group. For more information on the behaviour of xHA pairs in Server Groups, refer to xHA with Server Groups.
To add a server to a Server Group
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Click the Server Groups tab.
- Under Server Groups, click a Server Group. The Details tab for the Server Group opens.
- Under the Servers section, click Action and select Add Servers. The Select Servers pop-up window opens.
- Select the check box for one or more servers in the servers list.
- Click Select.