Tasks help you document and track the progress of assignments and projects in Address Manager On the Tasks page, you can add, edit, and delete tasks.
To view your tasks and get to the Tasks page, you need to have the Tasks widget open on your My IPAM page.
For information about working with My IPAM tabs and widgets, refer to My IPAM overview.
To add a task:
- Select the My IPAM tab. In the Tasks widget, click More...
- Under Tasks, click New.
Define or edit the task in these fields:
- Description—type a name for the task. The description appears in the Tasks section of the My IPAM page. This field is required.
- Priority—select a priority level for the task. The priority level indicates the importance of the task.
- State—select a state for the task. The state describes the progress and status of the tasks.
- Comments—type a description of the task.
- Percent Completed—type a number to indicate how much of the task is complete.
- Start Date and Due Date—type a date in the format DD MMM YYYY or click the calendar button to select a date.
- Click Add to add the task and return to the Tasks page, or click Add Next to add another task.