Tasks help you document and track the progress of assignments and projects in Address Manager On the Tasks page, you can add, edit, and delete tasks.
You can view a list of your tasks in the Tasks widget on the My IPAM page.
For information about working with My IPAM tabs and widgets, refer to My IPAM overview.
To add a task:
- Click the profile icon in the top-right of the Address Manager page and select Tasks.
- Under Tasks, click New.
Define or edit the task in these fields:
- Description—type a name for the task. The description appears in the Tasks section of the My IPAM page. This field is required.
- Priority—select a priority level for the task. The priority level indicates the importance of the task.
- State—select a state for the task. The state describes the progress and status of the tasks.
- Comments—type a description of the task.
- Percent Completed—type a number to indicate how much of the task is complete.
- Start Date and Due Date—type a date in the format DD MMM YYYY or click the calendar button to select a date.
- Click Add to add the task and return to the Tasks page, or click Add Next to add another task.