Configure the Address Manager firewall.
Address Manager v8.2.0 introduces an Address Manager Firewall Service to improve Address Manager security and resolve the vulnerability described in Knowledge Base article https://care.bluecatnetworks.com/s/article/ka1400000008byyAAA/Vulnerability-In-Apache-Commons-Collection-Libraryon BlueCat Customer Care.
You can view the current state of the Address Manager firewall service. Use show firewall from Main Session mode or show from Firewall Configuration mode.
Proteus> show firewall *bamfirewall.service - BlueCat Address Manager Firewall Service Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bamfirewall.service; enabled) Active: active (exited) since Mon 2017-11-29 13:55:55 UTC; 2h 16min ago Main PID: 415 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS) CGroup: /system.slice/bamfirewall.service
- disable—disable the firewall (not recommended)Warning: BlueCat strongly advises against disabling the Address Manager firewall. Disabling the firewall should only be performed for servers in a secure environment and only for short periods of time.
- exit—exit from firewall.
- help—display help information.
- history—display the current session’s command line history.
- reset—stops and resets the firewall and forgets the previous replication configuration.
- show—show firewall status.
- start—enables and starts the firewall.
- stop—stops the firewall.