Configure the Address Manager firewall through the Administration Console.
Address Manager v9.5.0 introduces a new firewall for Address Manager. The new Address Manager firewall increases resilience by adding additional firewall capabilities that were previously only available for DNS/DHCP Server appliances. This section describes configuration of the firewall through the Address Manager Administration Console. The firewall can also be configured through the user interface, refer to Configuring the Address Manager firewall for more information.
You can view the current state of the Address Manager firewall service by entering show firewall from Main Session mode or show from Firewall Configuration mode.
Proteus> show firewall
Allow ping enabled
- exit—exit from Firewall configuration mode.
- help—display help information.
- history—display the current session’s command line history.
- show—show firewall status.
- start—enables and starts the firewall.
- set—set ping configuration.
- set allow-ping enable—allow the Address Manager server to be pinged.
- set allow-ping disable—block pings.
- stop—stops and disables the firewall.