You can adjust the scale of the graphs on the Metrics tab. Adjusting the time allows you to zoom in on a time period to see more detail, or to zoom out to see a longer-term trend in the performance data.
To adjust the scale of the graph:
- From the Server Details page, click the Metrics tab.
Under each graph section that you want to adjust the scale of the graph,
complete the following:
- In the Tracking back time field, enter a value for the number of hours, days, or weeks to view in the graph. The value must be a whole number.
- Select an option to determine the unit of time for the graph:
- Hourly—the time scale for the graph is set in hours.
- Daily—the time scale for the graph is set in days.
- Weekly—the time scale for the graph is set in weeks.
- Click Refresh. The graph is updated to show data for the selected time period. The Start Time and End Time fields describe the time range shown in the graph.