Adjust the time scale of each graph on the Metrics tab. Adjusting the time allows you to zoom in to see a time period to see greater detail, or to zoom out to monitor a longer-term trend in the performance data.
To change the time scale on a graph:
- From the System Configuration page, click the Metrics tab.
Under CPU Utilization Percentage, Memory
Utilization Percentage, Network
Utilization or Disk Utilization
Percentage, complete the following:
- In the Tracking back time field, enter a value for the number of hours, days, or weeks you want the graph to show. The value must be a whole number.
- Set the unit of time for the graph:
- Hourly—the time scale for the graph is set in hours.
- Daily—the time scale for the graph is set in days.
- Weekly—the time scale for the graph is set in weeks.
- Click Refresh. The graph is updated to show data for the selected time period. The Start Time and End Time fields describe the time range shown in the graph.