With the DNS/DHCP Server patch uploaded into Address Manager, it can now be applied to your managed DNS/DHCP Servers.
To apply a DNS/DHCP Server patch:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Server, select the check box for one or more servers.
- Click Action and select Apply Patch.
- Under Confirm Server Patch, ensure that the server you intend to update is listed.
- Under Available Patches, select a patch file from the drop-down menu.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
You can also apply a patch to a specific server from its Details tab. Click the server name and select Apply Patch.