Link a created signing policy to a DNS forward zone.
To apply a DNSSEC signing policy to a DNS forward zone:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click the name of a DNS view. The Top Level Domains section opens.
- Under Top Level Domains, click the name of a top level domain. The Sub Zones section opens.
- Click the DNSSEC tab. The Zone Signing, Zone Signing Keys, and Key Signing Keys sections appear.
- Under Zone Signing, click Configure Zone Signing. The Configure Zone Signing page opens.
- Select the Signed check box.
- From the Signing Policy drop-down menu, select a DNSSEC signing policy.
- Click Update.
- Configure DNSSEC deployment options if needed prior to deploying DNS service. For details, refer to Configuring a DNSSEC validating server.
- Deploy DNS service with your DNSSEC signing policy.