Upload Address Manager update files obtained from BlueCat Customer Care to upgrade to the latest version of Address Manager, or to apply updates that include performance enhancements, new functionality, or fixes to security vulnerabilities.
To apply patches, hotfixes, or software updates to Address Manager:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click Version Management.
- Click Software Update.
- Click Choose File beside the Upload an Address Manager update field, select a tar.gz file and click Open.
- Click Choose File to upload a private security file to verify the update file, select a .key file and click Open.
- If you are applying a major or minor software update, the Available Updates section refreshes to list available updates by product name and version number. To apply the update, click Apply. The Confirm Apply page opens. To delete the update file, choose a software update and click Delete.
- If you are applying a patch or hotfix, the Update
Confirmation page opens.Attention: Before applying the software update, patch, or hotfix, ensure you have completed the necessary requirements described in the accompanying release notes for the respective update. For software updates, make sure to complete the requirements described in Prerequisites.
- Click Yes.