Apply tags to users and user groups.
To apply tags to users and groups:
- In the Users and Groups section, select the check box beside the user(s) or user group(s) in the list.
- Click Action and select Tag.
- In the Tags section, click Select Tag. The Select Tag pop-up window opens.
- Click the name of the tag group(s), then tag name(s) to move down through the tag hierarchy. Click Up to move back up a level through the tag hierarchy.
- Click the radio button beside the tag that you want to add to the user or user group and click Add. The selected tag opens in the Tags section. If required, repeat steps 1-3 to add more tags to the user or user group.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.