With at least one IPv4 network template created in Address Manager, you can assign that template to any IPv4 network.
Note: You can create several network templates, but you can only assign one template to a network.
To assign an IPv4 network template to a network:
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, navigate to an IPv4 block and select the block.
- Under Blocks and Networks, navigate to an IPv4 network and select the network.
- Click the menu beside the network name and select Assign Network Template.
- Click Assign Template.
- Select a template from the list and click Select. The selected template appears in the Template section of the Assign IPv4 Network Template page.
- Click Assign.