After adding a DNS service principal, you need to associate the principal with a managed DNS Server for deployment.
- If you are already have an DNS Server added under Address Manager control, edit the DNS server properties.
- If you have not yet added a DNS server to Address Manager, you can associate the service principal when adding a server.
To associate the service principal:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click the name of a managed BlueCat DNS Server.
- Click the server name menu and select Edit.
- Under Kerberos Service Principal, select the Enable DNS Service Principal.
- From the Realm and Principal drop-down menus, select the realm and principal defined in the Kerberos configuration.
- Click Update.