Use a DNS Raw option to set automatic DNSSEC validation. This DNS Raw option can be set at the configuration, view, or server levels, and it should be set for any server to which signed zones are deployed.
To set automatic DNSSEC Validation:
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click a server name. The Details tab for the server opens.
- Click the Deployment Options tab.
- Under Deployment Options, click New and select DNS Raw option.
Under Value, enter the following in the Raw
Data text field:
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add.