Change the reverse zone name format based on your needs. You must deploy the updated DNS configuration to your DNS Server in order for the changed revere zone name format to take effect.
To edit a reverse zone name format:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Navigate to either the IP Block or IP Network level at which you set the reverse zone name format and click the Deployment Options tab.
- Under Deployment Options, click the reverse zone name format.
- Click the Reverse Zone Name Format name menu and click Edit.
- Under General, select a format from the Format drop-down menu.
- Click Update.