If you have changed the authentication credentials on the Windows server, you must change the credentials in Address Manager as well.
All authentication changes must be performed on Windows first and then on Address Manager, because Address Manager verifies the authentication during Add or Edit operations. Notifications from a Managed Windows server stop immediately if the authentication credentials change on that server, and they restart only after you have modified Address Manager so it matches the credentials in Windows.
To change the Authentication Credentials of a Managed Windows server:
- If the Managed Windows servers inherit their credentials from the DDW server, make the changes on the DDW server.
- If a Managed Windows server does not inherit credentials from the DDW server, make the changes directly on the Managed Windows server.
- If the authentication credentials are incorrect.
- If the selected services are not running on the target server.
- If the selected server is unreachable.