A server profile defines the functions that a server performs. During import, Address Manager creates Other DNS Servers to represent secondary and primary servers that don't exist in Address Manager as managed servers.
- Other DNS Server to a DNS/DHCP Server.
- One type of DNS/DHCP Server to another type of DNS/DHCP Server.
To change an Other DNS Server into a new server profile:
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Server, click the Other DNS Server whose profile you want to change.
- Click the server name, and then select Edit.
- Under Server, enter a name for the new server profile.
- Under Service Capability Profile, select the new server profile from the drop-down menu.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Update.
In the Address Manager configuration the Other DNS Server profile changes to the new server profile.
For details on stub zones, refer to Stub zones.