Clear an IPv4 address assignment if you want to make the address available for a different use. Cleared IPv4 addresses can be re-assigned when necessary.
To clear an IPv4 address from the Address tab:
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, select the network containing the address or addresses that you want to clear.
Choose one of the following ways to clear the address assignment:
- Select the check box beside one or more IPv4 addresses that you want to clear, then click Action and select Delete Selected.
- Click on the allocated address, then click the address name menu and select Delete.
- Click Yes.