A trust relationship between a maximum of 3 remote Address Manager servers can be established in Address Manager. To establish a trust relationship in Address Manager, the IP address of the Address Manager server you wish to establish a trust relationship with, the username, and password are required.
What's a trust relationship?
A trust relationship is a method by which Address Manager servers can securely establish trust between each other through the exchange of SSH Keys (ed25519). A trust relationship between Address Managers is a prerequisite to configuring replication in Address Manager, and will be used for other services in future releases.
To add an Address Manager server to the trust relationship:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page on which you last worked, so select the Administration tab again to ensure you are working on the Administration page.
- Under General, click trust relationship Management.
- Click New, then select Add Trust Relationship.
- In the IP Address field, enter the IPv4 or IPv6 address of the remote BlueCat Address Manager server.
- In the Username field, enter the username of the remote BlueCat Address Manager server.
- In the Password field, enter the password of the remote BlueCat Address Manager server.
- Click Establish Trust to establish a trust relationship.