How to add multiple IPv4 service addresses.
To configure additional IPv4 service addresses:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click the name of a DNS/DHCP Server or xHA pair. The Details tab for the server opens.
- Click the server or xHA pair name menu button and select Service Configuration.
- From the Service Type drop-down menu, select Interfaces.
Under the Interface column, choose the eth0
interface then navigate across the row to the Action
column and click Edit.
Note: The Interface, Type, IPv4 Primary and IPv6 Primary fields are automatically populated and can't be edited. If running an xHA pair, you will see the IPv4 PIP field, which also can't be edited. The IPv4 PIP is the IPv4 address configured on Service interface (or Management interface if Dedicated Management is enabled) on the Active or Passive node.
Complete the following:
- In the Description field, enter a name for the new services IP address. You can enter up to 80 alphanumeric characters including spaces, but excluding special characters.
- OPTIONAL: In the IPv6 Primary field, enter a Primary Service IPv6 address if you don't already have one configured.
- In the Address/CIDR field, enter an IPv4 or IPv6 address and netmask using CIDR notation. For example, 192.0.2.100/24 or 2001:db8::AC10:FE02/64. This will be the IP address assigned to the newly created VLAN interface. If no CIDR netmask is added, /32 will be automatically added for IPv4 addresses; /128 for IPv6 addresses.
- Click Add Address. The IP address appears in the Addresses list. To delete an address, select an IP address from the Addresses list and click Remove.
- Click OK. The Edit Interfaces pop-up window closes.
- Under Addresses, expand to view the newly added IPv4 service address.