Run the configure firewall command to start, stop, reset or disable the Address Manager firewall.
To configure firewall settings:
- From Main Session mode, type configure firewall and press ENTER.
and press ENTER.
- start—to start the Address Manager firewall.
- stop—to stop the Address Manager firewall.
Stopping the Address Manager firewall places it in an inactive
status, however, the Address Manager Firewall Service is still
Run the stop command when changing Address Manager replication servers (that is, changing the Standby or Tertiary Address Manager servers), or changing the IP addresses of the Address Manager replication servers.
- reset—to reset the Address Manager firewall. Reset the firewall only if you will be moving from Address Manager in replication to a standalone Address Manager server. In this scenario you will need to stop the firewall, break replication in the Address Manager user interface then remove the Standby or Tertiary servers, and then reset the firewall to close the port for the replicated servers that are no longer in use. Refer to Breaking database replication for breaking replication.
- disable—to disable the Address Manager firewall.
- Type show and press ENTER to verify its status.