After creating a match class, you need to configure one or more match class values.
The value represents the data against which clients match. For example, if you want a hardware match class to match all clients with a MAC address beginning with 00-11-22, define this data as part of a match value.
To add a match class value:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Click the DHCP Settings tab.
- Under DHCP Match Classes, click a match class.
- Under Match Class Values, click New.
Under Match Class Value Information, define the match
- Match Value—type the value to be matched. The length of the match value must match the length, in bytes, specified in the match class.
- Description—type a description of the value to be matched.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add.