Set Slave Zone Notifications in Address Manager.
To configure the Slave Zone Notifications deployment option:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From either the configuration level, view level or zone level, click the Deployment Options tab.
- Under Deployment Options, click New and select DNS Option.
Under General, select Slave Zone Notifications from the Option
Note: By default, the Slave Zone Notifications option is enabled.
- Under Server, select a BlueCat DNS/DHCP Server to be responsible for sending Slave Zone Notifications to BAM in the Specific Server field.
- Under Change Control, add comments if required.
- Click Add.
Note: To complete the configuration process, a full deployment must be performed to the affected BDDS. For more information about managing deployments, refer to Managing deployment.