Enable Address Manager users to jump directly to a BlueCat Gateway workflow from the Details page of any BAM object.
- In Address Manager, select the Administration tab.
- Under Data Management, click Object Types.
- Click an object category, then click an object type.
- Under Fields, click .
- Under General, enter the name and display name of the field.
- In the Type drop-down, select Workflow.
Under Pre-Defined Values, create preset values:
Default Label—type a value in the field. The default label must be one of the labels from the list in the Pre-Defined Values section. This field is optional.
- Label and URL—type a label
and URL then click Add. The label is the name of
the BlueCat Gateway workflow and the URL is the URL pointing to the
BlueCat Gateway workflow.Note: When the Workflow UDF is selected, at least one pre-defined value consisting of a label and a URL must be added. You can add several labels and URLs to the list.
Note: When adding a workflow UDF, you must have an object with a value for this UDF.