Enable Address Manager users to jump directly to a BlueCat Gateway workflow from the Details page of any BAM object.
- In Address Manager, select the Administration tab.
- Under Data Management, click Object Types.
- Click an object category, then click an object type.
- Under Fields, click .
- Under General, enter the name and display name of the field.
- In the Type drop-down, select Workflow.
Under Pre-Defined Values, create preset values:
Default Label—type a value in the field. The default label must be one of the labels from the list in the Pre-Defined Values section. This field is optional.
- Label and URL—type a label
and URL then click Add. The label is the name of
the BlueCat Gateway workflow and the URL is the URL pointing to the
BlueCat Gateway workflow.Note: When the Workflow UDF is selected, at least one pre-defined value consisting of a label and a URL must be added. You can add several labels and URLs to the list.
Note: When adding a workflow UDF, you must have an object with a value for this UDF.Once the UDF is created, you must then create an object in Address Manager, such as a DNS resource record, and enable the Workflow UDF. From the Details page of that BAM object you can then click the URL to jump directly to the workflow in the BlueCat Gateway user interface.