Convert existing LDAP groups in Address Manager to SSO groups to migrate users and group membership claims.
- You must convert at least one LDAP group to an SSO group.
- An LDAP group that has been converted to an SSO group cannot be reverted back to an LDAP group.
- Add LDAP as an authenticator in Address Manager. Refer to Adding external authenticators.
- Add LDAP groups in Address Manager. You can add an unlimited amount of LDAP groups. Refer to Adding LDAP user groups.
- Assign a specific access right to a non-admin group. Refer to Editing access rights and overrides.
- Log in to Address Manager as a LDAP user and confirm the user group and access right.
- In the Users and Groups page, select the Groups tab.
- In the Groups list, select the groups.
- Click .
- Click Yes.