To add an Address Manager user group:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under User Management, click Users and Groups.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Under Groups, click New, and then select User Group.
- Under Group, type the name of the group in the Name field.
- Under Group, select the Administrator check box to promote all users within a user group to administrator user type. If the Administrator check box is not selected, all users within a user group will retain their initial user type.
- Under Assign Users, add one or more users to the group. In the text field, type the name of a user. As you type, a list of users matching your text appears. Select a name from the list and click Add. Repeat this step to add more users.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add to create the new group and return to the Users and Groups page, or click Add Next to add another group.