An ENUM zone in Address Manager contains numbers, prefixes, deployment options, and deployment roles.
To create an ENUM zone:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS view.
- Click the ENUM tab.
Under ENUM Zones, click
New. The Add ENUM Zone page
To delete ENUM zones:
- Select the check box for one or more ENUM zones.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Click Yes.
Under General, set the prefix for the ENUM
- Prefix—enter a value for the portion of the telephone number that the zone represents. Typically, an ENUM zones represents a portion of a telephone number, such as the country code, area code, or exchange.
Under General Options, determine if the ENUM zone is
to be deployable:
- Deployable—when selected, the ENUM zone is deployable. When not selected, the zone isn't deployable.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add or click Add Next.