How to create an HSM configuration in Address Manager.
Zone signing with DNSSEC-HSM requires the creation of an HSM configuration in Address Manager. An HSM configuration manages HSM servers and HSM linked objects (such as the DNSSEC-HSM signing policy), while standard Address Manager configurations allow you to globally manage IPAM, DNS, DHCP, and Servers.
To create an HSM configuration:
- Log in to Address Manager as the administrator. By default, the user name and password are admin.
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click HSM Configurations.
- Click New HSM Configuration.
Under HSM Configuration, complete the following:
- Name—enter a name for your HSM configuration.
- Key Provider—from the drop-down menu, select Thales HSM.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add.