Create the Global Routing Prefix by adding a block to the 2000::/3 Global Unicast Address Space.
To create a Global Routing Prefix:
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Click the IPv6 tab. In the IPv6 Blocks section, click the 2003::/3 block.
- Under Address Space, click New and select IPv6 Block.
Under Block Information, set the range, name, and
location for the block:
- Range—type the range for the block in CIDR notation.
- Name—type a name for the block or network.
- Location—(Optional) select a
location from the drop-down menu on which the IP object that you are
adding or editing will be based. The most frequently used location
objects are at the top of the list.
- Inherited Location—displays the location annotation that is inherited from the parent object. If you don't include a location, this default location will be used for the current object and its child objects.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add.