If you want to compare the Read-Only and Read-Write statuses of several Managed Windows servers, you need to customize the Servers table that appears on the Servers tab.
To customize the Servers table:
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the Servers tab again to ensure you are working with the Configuration information page.
- In the Server section, click Settings, then select Customize Table. The Customize Table Columns For: Server page appears.
- Under Customizable Columns, double-click Read-Only Mode in the Available list. The name moves to the Selected list.
- To position the column in the table, click the name in the Selected list, and then click the Move Up or Move Down arrow.
- Click Update. The Read-Only Mode column appears in the Servers table.