In the event of sudden or necessary changes to your network environment or infrastructure, you can activate or deactivate selected deployment schedules without needing to edit each schedule individually.
To deactivate deployment schedules:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Deployment Schedules, select one, multiple, or all deployment schedules.
- Click Action, and select Deactivate.
- Under Confirm Deactivate, confirm the deployment schedules you will alter and click Yes. Address Manager deactivates the deployment schedules and returns you to the Servers tab.
- Under Deployment Schedules, verify that the status of the deployment schedule under the Active column is No.