Delete a DDW server if it is no longer in use, or if you are restructuring your network architecture and consolidating DDW servers.
Note: You cannot delete a DDW server if it has any connected Managed Windows servers. You must delete the connected Managed Windows server or move it to a different DDW server before deleting the DDW server.
To delete a DDW server:
- Select the My IPAM tab. From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the Servers tab again to ensure you are working with the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, select the check box for one or more DDW servers.
- Click Action and select Delete Selected. The Confirm Delete page opens.
Under Delete Options, deselect the check box, Delete server(s)
without connecting to Proteus DDW
Note: Only select the Delete server(s) without connection to Proteus DDW server check box if the DDW server can no longer be reached by Address Manager.
- Under Change Control, add comments to describe your changes. By default, this step is optional but might be set as a requirement.
- Click Yes.