You can delete DNS/DHCP Servers from your Address Manager configuration. Deleting a server removes it from Address Manager, but does not stop any services running on the server.
To delete an DNS/DHCP Server:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Server, select the check box for one or more servers.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.
- After deleting a DNS/DHCP Server in the Address Manager user interface, you must reset the server using the DNS/DHCP Server Administration Console. This removes the server from Address Manager control and resets the SSL certificate on the server to its default value. For details, refer to Removing a DNS/DHCP Server from Address Manager control.