Remove an HSM server from your HSM configuration.
Note: You will receive an error message if trying to delete an HSM server that is currently in use. Ensure that any HSM servers you want to remove from an HSM configuration are not active.
To delete an HSM server:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click HSM Configurations.
- From the HSM configuration information page, click the HSM Servers tab.
- Under HSM Servers, click the name of your HSM server.
- Click the HSM server name menu and select Delete.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.
Address Manager returns you to the HSM configuration information page.