Remove Other DNS Servers from your Address Manager configuration.
Deleting an Other DNS Server removes it from Address Manager, but does not stop any services running on the server.
To delete Other DNS Servers:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, select the check box for one or more Other DNS Servers.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.