Remove a host record from Address Manager.
To delete a host record:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS view.
- Navigate to the Resource Records where you want to delete a host record.
- Under Resource Records, select the check box beside the host record you wish to delete.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Confirm Delete, review the list of items to be deleted.
- Under Delete Options, select the Delete linked IP addresses if orphaned check box to free IP addresses associated with the host record.
- Click Yes.