Deleting a PCS server removes the server from Address Manager, but does not remove configuration data from your hosting account. Contact your DNS hosting service provider to arrange for the closure of your hosting account.
To delete a PCS server:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Server, select the check box for one or more servers.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.