Delete a Slave Zone Notifications deployment option.
To delete a configured Slave Zone Notifications deployment option:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
Navigate to the level that the Slave Zone Notifications deployment is
Note: Slave Zone Notifications can only be configured at the configuration level, view level and zone level.
- Click the Deployment Options tab.
- Under Deployment Options select the check box beside the configured Slave Zone Notifications.
- Under Deployment Options, click the Action drop-down menu.
- From the Action drop-down menu, click Delete Selected.
Attention: After deleting the Slave Zone Notifications option, you must perform a full deployment to the affected BDDS in order for your changes to take effect. If a full deployment isn't performed, the affected BDDS will continue to receive Slave Zone Notifications from the associated zone.
The Slave Zone Notifications deployment option is deleted from the level it was configured.