Remove your HSM configuration from Address Manager.
Note: Before attempting to delete an HSM configuration, you must remove all objects linked to the HSM configuration.
To delete an HSM configuration:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click HSM Configurations.
- Click the HSM configuration name menu and select Delete. The Confirm Delete page opens.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
Note: If you have objects linked to your HSM configuration, you will receive a warning prompt asking you to remove these objects before deleting the HSM configuration.