Remove an external host from a DNS view.
To delete an external host:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS view.
- Click the External Hosts tab.
- From the External Hosts tab, select the check box for one or more external hosts.
- Click Action, and then select Delete Selected.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.
You can also delete an external host by clicking on the external host to view its Details tab. From the object name menu, select Delete.